Christian Louboutin, shoes of the woman is like in a man suit

Go down

Christian Louboutin, shoes of the woman is like in a man suit

Post  woyang on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 pm

[quote]Christian Louboutin, shoes are to women like suits of the men arrived at in 2010, johnnydid not find themselves a long time to write things fashion, the first thing because offashion and electronic products as replacement for fast, today's fashion Become tomorrow's OUT, for Blogger is concerned, the burden is its great. The second thing is because there are too many fashion need to write, but squandering a pair of charming eyes of the. The new Christian Louboutin shoes worth there, johnny was kindled the desire to write something.
Way back, "Sex and the City" women are wearing inside the left shoe that is how itattracts the attention of boys, girls stars Thinking back to how Dream of the Department of pairs of shoes, why would a pair of shoes so much in people The temptation to think about boys ZIPPO, think about boys hat, think about boys NIKIE, all go too.
Chris Lu Butuo designers (Christian Louboutin) was founded in 1992, the same name, Mr. Senior Chris Lu Butuo footwear brands (Christian Louboutin). Red soled shoes is Chris Lu Butuo (Christian Louboutin) identification signs, highlighting women's lovely,beautiful and not play mature sexy. Chris Lu Butuo designers (Christian Louboutin) inSeptember 2007, Mr. applied for a trademark, the purpose is to protect its brand of scarlet soles designed not been copied. "The bright red soles is used to tell you that thispair of shoes is my design. wearing the shoes of the woman is more able to attract the eyes of men. " Chris Lu Butuo (Christian Louboutin) in the United States Trademark Office, Mr. Says when the application process

woyang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I like it, but I think JUICY COUTURE CLOTHES and shoes are also very good

Post  juicyonline on Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm

I like it, but I think JUICY COUTURE CLOTHES and shoes are also very good

juicyonline

View user profile http://www.juicycouture-clothes.com/womens-hoodie-shirts-cheap-2

Back to top Go down

Re: Christian Louboutin, shoes of the woman is like in a man suit

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down